1 Nash Street is an ‘A’ grade office building located in the north of the Perth CBD in Western Australia. As part of a series of ongoing energy efficiency upgrades planned in consultation with the building owner and building management, Infrared Services was selected to provide a ‘turnkey’ electric vehicle charging solution for six (6) 22kW intelligent smart EV chargers.
The scope of work for this complete end-to-end electric vehicle chargers installation solution included:
- Design assessment and data logging/analysis on existing electrical capacity
- Installation of a new 400amp 3ph submains back to the existing site main switchboard
- Installation of a new 400amp dedicated electric vehicle charging distribution board with sufficient capacity to support up to 20 total 22kW 3ph EV chargers
- Installation of new data/communications infrastructure with stand-alone 4G/5G communications to allow real-time monitoring and control of the EV chargers
- Installation of 6 off ABB Terra AC 22kW smart EV chargers
- Complete testing and commissioning of the new system
- Line marking and signage
- Provision of a cloud-based monitoring and control portal
If you require a qualified and experienced electrical contractor to supply and install electric vehicle charging infrastructure for your building or business then get in touch with Infrared Services today.